Skip to main content

EXO KAI's Songs And Books Recommendations


I know recommendations are subjective. I don’t, in general, care about an artist’s recommendations if they don’t match my taste, but Jongin’s recommendations intrigue and fascinate me to a great extent. And when I say he has an eclectic palate, it is something we all must agree upon.

Songs List

His unique, yet daring taste inspires me to try and give a chance to different genres other than mainstream.


  1. THE WEEKND - MONTREAL
  2. G.SOUL – DIRTY
  3. JONGHYUN - FORTUNE COOKIE
  4. PRIMARY, OHYUK – BAWLING
  5. DVSN – HALLUCINATIONS
  6. MURA MASA – LOVESICK
  7. BRUNO MARS – THAT’S WHAT I LIKE
  8. D.O, YOO YOUNGJIN – TELL ME WHAT IS LOVE
  9. MIGUEL – ADORN
  10. TAEMIN – SEXUALITY
  11. NAO – BAD BLOOD
  12. DYNAMIC DUO – EAT, PRAY, SLEEP
  13. THE INTERNET – GIRL
  14. DEAN – POUR UP
  15. JONGHYUN – INSPIRATION
  16. BUMKEY – MY EVERYTHING
  17. MURA MASA – WHAT IF I DO
  18. THE WEEKND – D.D
  19. KIM YEON WOO – MOVE
  20. BRANDY – SLOWER
  21. G.SOUL- BEAUTIFUL GOODBYE
  22. TAEMIN – MYSTERY LOVER
  23. SOLANGE – DON’T TOUCH MY HAIR
  24. EXO – FIRST LOVE
  25. I’M A HOTSHOT – HOTSHOT
This makes me curious about his current playlist.


Books List

I am in high spirits that Jongin and I share a common interest. Men are sexy when they read books. And when Jongin reads, it is powerfully alluring. Here’s the list of Jongin’s book recommendations:
  1. THE DEVOTION OF SUSPECT X – KEIGO HIGASHINO
  2. THE EMPTY CROSS – KEIGO HIGASHINO
  3. LES THANATONAUTES SERIES – BERNARD WERBER
  4. TRAVELLER’S READ – LEE HWI MIN
  5. ME BEFORE YOU – JOJO MOYES
  6. PARADIS SUR MESURE – BERNARD WERBER

I see a pattern in his taste of books which is as characteristic as Jongin:  Creative, but realistic. Also, mysterious, yet insightful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chicago Typewriter - An exceptional for its kind.

For someone who always shuns that (periodical) side of K-dramas entirely, Chicago Typewriter not only came as a surprisingly high-quality entertainment but also as an unforgettable experience. I feel like it's wrong for me to not write a review for this. Therefore, here I go. For the first time, in my long journey of watching dramas, I felt my heart racing at the beginning of each episode. The first and highest of many praises must be given to the brilliant writer, Jin Soo Wan. Her past works including Kill Me, Heal Me and The Moon Embracing the Sun are my favourites. But this script of hers is a notch higher. They got me from the very first scene. The idea of a writer getting into his character by living as one hooked me instantly. After that, the thought of "quitting" never once came into my mind throughout the drama. TITLE: "Chicago Typewriter" - The title came from the name of a gun which sounds like a typewriter when it is being fired. GENR

Interpretating Don't Be Shy - Primary ft. Choa MV.

*(It was done for a game in our K-POP group, and I just felt it would be fun to post this here.) Click to watch the Music Video here.   LYRICS INTERPRETATION: